As we begin Pisces, contemplate the dark moon!

  • M
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2011
      The month of March is nearly here again and with it the waning moon. Its a great time to get ready for spring and to contemplate a re-ordering of the routine and that spring cleaning and changing out or re-arranging of some furniture, interior changes and painting or wallpapering, or creating new looks and colors. It's also just about time to get with planting the early starter seeds like tomatoes and carrots - inside under a sun lamp is the ticket...unless you are one of those happy folks who enjoy living in the warm zones and can already be working outside!
      .
      Here in Ohio, we still have some snow on the ground and it is still too cold to let the plants stay outside, but old winter is losing its grip and the really cold spells are over. Not to say we will have no more snow, I have seen a light dusting of snow as late early May! However, it is not likely that we will have those single digit numbers or frost bite warnings that we had last month!
      .
      Right now is a good time for keeping cozy with a good book, or allowing yourself private time to daydream a little, its okay! This actually helps your ideas of next season's activities and plans. Making that list of things to do or what you want to have by the time it warms up enough to really get out in the garden gives you a head start and you may even keep that calendar handy to x off the days and weeks to keep from falling behind. The time seems to go by quickly as spring melts into summer and I have regretted waiting too long for some things to start in the garden. Other plans that have deadlines may need to be paid attention to, this could be travel. By Easter break you may want to get out of town for a few days, perhaps just to enjoy a trip to the mountains or the oceanside, or attend an activity that is in your field of interest like a fair or a convention. A change of scenery is always great at the peak of Spring's blooming and greening and we may not be looking to go as far away this year with travel expenses being higher and lines longer.
      .
      So do let this Pisces dark moon week guide you deep into your inner dreams and visions. To those of you who channel, keep your antennae up, you may be getting some clear significant messages at times of dozing off or deep relaxation. /|\ Blessed be!
      .
      Marie MisisM