healing needed for an intuitive sensitive

  • rowena_maiwillowherb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2010
      Hi, Im an intuitive sensitive, so the myers briggs course told my husband, so Ive stuck to that title ever since.... I am ultra snensitive, have been effected by doing researches into the dark side of spirit people. Or more explanatory, the dark side of the soul, it has affected me, and Ive been ill for many years, battling with it. No protective circle works, Ive tried calling on all manner of healing spirit, and nothing happens...I seem to get negative ones replying only, which is odd...
      Im involved with connecting to the higher light of spirits, and am finding many of the lower astral entities, wont go away, its been affecting my dreams, and if they manifest on the earth, it just give me the jelly wobbles!!!!! Im 63, and not a teenager, so I thought by now something should have worked... I asked for absent and distant healing, but still nothing happened... any help greatfully received.