New July issue of The Cosmic Cauldron Available

  • true_wayfinder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Greetings and Brightest of Blessings All,

      The New issue of the Cosmic Cauldron Newsletter is up and available for any who
      are interested.

      There is a few "controversial articles" which have been designed as Discussion
      paper. We have Amethyst & Helel are our Wonderous Witch(es) of the Month, Jamie
      McPherson our Artist of the Month, Pope Snarky is the MySpace profile of the
      month plus a few more surprises.

      Happy Reading

      Michael Lee-Price
      ~ The Wayfinder ~

      http://thecosmiccauldron.net.au

      PS: Excuse any spelling areas ...rush delivery ... they should be rectified in the next few hours (I hope).