Re: [Psychescircle] File - Psyche's Circle News,Can't link to your site

  • Donna Swindells
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 1, 2010
      Dear Group,
           I can't connect or find you using your link, it only send me to my Yahoo page, or says your site has moved.Any suggestions?
      Full Moon blessings,
      Arianrhod

      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 13, 2013

        This is so old, just spotted this! The 360's were stopped and it seems Yahoo is redirecting everyone back to their own profiles when they try to get to a 360. I loved mine, it was so nicely designed and one of my fave things about Yahoo. Now, most of the ongoing active news regarding the FOI or Me  is available (along with so many pagan and psychic groups), on Facebook. The FOI has a page and from there other profiles, pages and groups ongoing.

        /|\ Blessed be over this winter season. Marie ~;D

        ---In psychescircle@yahoogroups.com, <Psychescircle@yahoogroups.com > wrote:

        GREETINGS AND NEWS FROM PSYCHE'S CIRCLE!!!
        Spring 2006
        OUR NEWS LETTER IS HERE!