File - Psyche's Circle News

  • Psychescircle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 1, 2008
      GREETINGS AND NEWS FROM PSYCHE'S CIRCLE!!!

      OUR NEWS LETTER BLOG IS HERE!
      Visit Often!
      Go To Links and click the M-isis-M link,
      it will take you to the IsisMarishtara 360 Blogsite!

      http://360.yahoo.com/isismarishtara
    • marishtara
      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 13, 2013

        This is so old, just spotted this! The 360's were stopped and it seems Yahoo is redirecting everyone back to their own profiles when they try to get to a 360. I loved mine, it was so nicely designed and one of my fave things about Yahoo. Now, most of the ongoing active news regarding the FOI or Me  is available (along with so many pagan and psychic groups), on Facebook. The FOI has a page and from there other profiles, pages and groups ongoing.

        /|\ Blessed be over this winter season. Marie ~;D

        ---In psychescircle@yahoogroups.com, <Psychescircle@yahoogroups.com > wrote:

        GREETINGS AND NEWS FROM PSYCHE'S CIRCLE!!!
        Spring 2006
        OUR NEWS LETTER IS HERE!