Calvin Washburn Pryor b. abt 1810 NC

  • Kathleen Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 1999
      It is time again to send out my query to the Pryor List. I have lost
      count as to how many times this has gone out, but this time may be the
      one.

      I am looking for anyone who might know one of the following

      1. Who's child is Calvin Washburn Pryor b. abt 1910 in NC, married
      Elizabeth B. Hutchingson 1835 - their first cildren were born in
      Philadelphia, PA. He died 1859 in Hannibal, Marion Co., MO.

      2. A tobacco company somewhere in the South called Pryor Tobacco
      Company and a Tobacco Company in Marion Co., MO.

      Kathleen Burnett