Yahoo! Groups - sexysophia has sent you a friend request

  • sexysophia3110
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
      sexysophia has added you as a friend. Check sexysophia's profile here:
      http://sophiactfriend.googlepages.com/sexysophia.htm
    • Gail Veve
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
        REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR 'LIST' AND DON'T SEND THIS KIND OF 'CR_P' ANYMORE..................GAIL

        sexysophia3110 <sexysophia3110@...> wrote:
        sexysophia has added you as a friend. Check sexysophia's profile here:
        http://sophiactfrie nd.googlepages. com/sexysophia. htm

        Get your own web address.

      • Gail Veve

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2007
            I am seeking to help someone find their PRYOR line.....We are trying to find the parental line of James Frederick PRYOR, born in Bethany, Missouri on 18 Nove 1896...He died on 11 June 1974 in Ft. Scott, Kansas....His wife was Bertha Dean RAMSEY, and they had two children...Jack F. PRYOR born 11 March 1935  in Barthesville, Oklahoma and a sister Daisy Louise PRYOR (STRADER)......They hgad lived in Ft. Scott, Kansas and then there is the husband of my friend, James Frederick PRYOR born  1949 in Liberal, Kansas...His mother was Bilie Jean WILLIAMS who was born on 12 July 1929 in Salupa, Oklahoma...They had two other borys, but I will keep that private for now, seeing that they still are alive...

            I belong to Ancestry.com but have not been able to find anything more than the SSDI on James Frederick PRYOR born 18 Nov 1986 and died Dec 1974.  If anyone can help me find my friend's family line, please email me at <gail_veve@...>...I would certainly appreciate any and all help in this attempt as it has been a brick wall for some time.....Thanks....Gail Veve