Calvin Washburn Pryor

  • Kathleen Burnett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17 9:23 PM
      Calvin Washburn Pryor was married to Elizabeth B Hutchingson about 1835
      in Munch Chuck, Carbon Co., Pa. He work as a carpenter. Their first
      three children were born in Phila., the rest born in Marion Co., MO.
      The children were; Elizabeth Berkelow, Ann, Susan W., Albert, George
      Washington, Mary, William Dale and Amanda.

      If you know of this family I would appreciate hearing from you.

      Kathleen Burnett
    • DIZZY24322@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18 6:12 AM
        Kathleen,
        I don't know the Pryor family even though this is my line,except for my
        great grandmother,her daddy,other's I have no idea on.
        You might want to check with a library that is in Pryor,Oklahoma on the
        Pryor family.I have been told by others that there is alot of info on them
        in Pryor's historical which I still haven't checked it out yet.The address I
        don't know,but you can also send a request to the chamber of commerce to
        forward onto them,or go to your library and get a telephone directory that
        has addresses in it,get their address or check aol's directory and see if you
        can get it off of theirs.
        If I find out anything,I will let you know.
        Glenda