Re: Pryor's in Ohio

  • DIZZY24322@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 1999
      I am still looking for John H. Pryor from Cincinnati,Ohio,his sister Lou M.
      Pryor Hunt.
      They were placed in an orphans home in Cincinnati,I think the name was St.
      Catherine's there,I don't remember.
      Thanks for any help!
      Glenda
      gggranddaughter of John Pryor
    • Jennifer Pratt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2000
        Hello again everyone,

        I have learned, since my last posting, that my PRYOR's lived in
        Muskingum Co., Ohio in 1880. Someone sent me a copy of the Census
        page they were listed on with Lucy's parents living next door.

        I am willing to share what I have.

        Thanks,
        Jennifer (Finley) Pratt