From List Mom - Please Read

  • Kathleen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 1999
      Dear List Members: I will be leaving town early in the morning this
      coming Wednesday, November 17th. I will return on Sunday the
      21st. The reason I am sending this on Sunday the 14th is because my
      next to days are unbelievable and I was afraid I would not get this
      message sent out to you if I waited until Tuesday night.

      We are trying to get my laptop set up so I can continue to keep an
      eye on the mailing lists. If something happens though and I am not
      in contact with you during these few days, please take care of each
      other. If someone e-mails the entire list to unsubscribe or
      something to that effect, I would appreciate it if you would let them
      know that I will take care of it on Sunday.

      If anything happens that causes a problem on the list, such as a
      new subscriber calling for a Roll Call, an argument breaks out, or
      someone selling a product, please don't let it happen. This is
      especially important for the larger lists; Smith, Loomis, Pickens and
      Oconee Co., SC, Walker County GA and Oregon Co., MO.

      I rarely go off and leave you, but this meeting is mandatory for my
      new position in my company. If I am able to get the lap top set up,
      I will notify you in a second e-mail.

      I will miss you and trust that you will be fine.

      If there is anyone one that would like to become a list sitter for me
      during this time please contact me personally.
      kburnet@...

      Kathleen Burnett
      List Mom