Master room for rental at Toa Payoh Lorong 8.

  • Allan Shen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      Master Room for rental ( one or two Female tenant or couples)

      Female owner renting out one master room.
      Price: call me for more information.
      Location: Lorong 8 Toa Payoh.

      Near by hawker centre and shops. Direct bus to Toa Payoh interchange. Near CTE and PIE.

      Call me at 9089 7051 Allan for more information and appointment.