The Romance Room (Sat - Sun promos), 4/12/2014, 12:00 am

  • Promotion_Loop_Schedule@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2014
      Reminder from: Promotion_Loop_Schedule Yahoo Group

      Title: The Romance Room (Sat - Sun promos)

      Date: Saturday April 12, 2014
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
      Location: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theromanceroom/
      Notes: Author loop for Cheri Valmont, Skyler Grey & Bonnie Clarke

      Directly from loop

      "The Romance Room welcomes readers and authors of all genres! Of course, we love romance here: historical, contemporary, paranormal, dark, erotic, etc.

      Authors: Feel free to post excerpts, reviews, news, contests, etc. We love any reason to celebrate here! If you've signed a new contract, let us know about it!

      In regards to promos, excerpts, & contests: Please be considerate and refrain from posting promos for author days on other loops, contests, etc, while an author day is in progress in The Romance Room. Limit excerpts to two per day, unless an author day is in progress. ***PLEASE read group rules prior to posting.***

      *PROMOS welcome Saturday-Sunday only. Unless you are an author participating in a TRR chat. If you have a special event which is time-sensitive, please email one of the hostesses off loop to obtain permission to post a promo on non-promo days.*

      Readers: Ask questions. If you've just read a book that you couldn't put down, let us know about it!"

      Privacy | Terms