Romance Junkies Readers, 12/2/2012, 12:00 am

  • Promotion_Loop_Schedule@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      Reminder from: Promotion_Loop_Schedule Yahoo! Group

      Title: Romance Junkies Readers

      Date: Sunday December 2, 2012
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
      Location: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RomanceJunkiesReaders/
      Notes: Directly from files section of RJR yahoo loop.(edited down for word count restrictions. Please see loop for full rules)

      Language and graphics are kept PG13 so all our members are comfortable. We welcome the promotion of Sensual and Erotic romance if your message content is PG13 (links with a warning are used for excerpts). Our members' tastes in heat levels vary.

      RJR is primarily a reading discussion group, so join in our chatter. Signature lines are always welcome.

      Shouting RJ news is not promotion, so brag about those RJ reviews, interviews, chats or contests you're participating in at our site.

      One promotional post allowed weekly - put 'Promo' in your subject line.

      What is promotion? Announcing New Releases, Coming Soon, Excerpts, Blog entries, Newsletters, review snippets, contests, etc.

      Do not promote chats or other online events. RJ's chat schedule is booked solid most of the time, so they are the only online events promoted here. Special permission can be requested for Publisher Yahoo group events or an Author's personal Yahoo group event promotion.

      MODERATED Members can post a promo once each week and they're released when we don't have events. Most authors prefer moderation so they don't have to remember to promote on Sunday. Email dorinelinnen@... if you want to be unmoderated.

      UNMODERATED members post their promotion on Sundays unless you request permission to post another day.

      Other Promotional Opportunities

      *Check our files section where you can upload your bio and new release blurb with buy links for easy access by our members.
      *Upload your covers or in person event photos in our photo section.
      *Add your favorite recipe to our recipe file.
      *Add your website link to our Link section.
      *Add to our database for Recommended Books on Writing and site links.

      Visit Romance Junkies for more ideas: http://www.romancejunkies.com/services.html

      If you have any questions, feel free to email: dorinelinnen@...