Erotic Excerpts only, 6/9/2008, 12:00 am

  • Promotion_Loop_Schedule@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      Reminder from: Promotion_Loop_Schedule Yahoo! Group

      Title: Erotic Excerpts only

      Date: Monday June 9, 2008
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Notes: From EEO home page
      "NO RATING NESSECARY ON POSTS! We have on our asbestos gloves and goggles, so let it rip! The hotter the better! Take those erotic words to a new height! Make us so hot that steam rises off our bodies and our toes curl as your wicked words drift through our senses!!! We double dare ya!

      This is open to ALL genres of erotica, print and epublished. It does not have to be HEA, but it does have to be erotic. NO closed door romance book(s), please."