Re: MAR Chapter 142! Enjoy! (Also Ch 141 (sendspace link))

  • footballguyhere44
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 9, 2006
      i agree with the last person, that i get a 'file not found' message...
      rapidshare is teh sux.

      but still, much thanks to ProjectKuraiRyu for continuing to crank out
      MAR + MAR Omega!

      --- In ProjectKuraiRyu@yahoogroups.com, "nightfall_aura"
      <ward_165@...> wrote:

      > ummmmmmmmm fven when i try the link via http://mycurry.net/kojika/ it
      > still say file not found, I'm begining to think Rapid share hates me
      > so can some oe reupload it with something else like sendspace (or
      > rather one of the host that people like!) (^has heard alot of bashing
      > of Rapidshare ^_^;)
      >

      > --- In ProjectKuraiRyu@yahoogroups.com, Kojika Sanzaki
      > <kojikasanzaki@> wrote:
      > >
      > > try the link we give on mycurry.net/kojika ....I noticed that whever
      > links get sent through yahoo, it breaks themapart a bit..so those
      > links are what I put back together ^^;

    • Hao -
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 9, 2006
        Dear ALL,
        You got to notify the links have a space between its file's name. so you must delete the space to get the correct link. I can download both 141 and 142.
        This are the link, may it help you all.
        Best Regards,

        Wilson Huang

        wrote:

        > > try the link we give on mycurry.net/ kojika ....I noticed that whever
        > links get sent through yahoo, it breaks themapart a bit..so those
        > links are what I put back together ^^;

        Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com
      • nightfall_aura
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 9, 2006
          Okay I tried it and made sure there were NO spaces at all and it STILL
          didn't work can someone who it did work for please just upload it with
          something different (NOT megaupload <--- hates me too T_T)

          "http://rapidshare.com/files/2442367/MAR_ch_142__Project_Kurai_Ryu_____Believe_Manga_Scans_.zip"

          http://rapidshare.com/files/1908259/MAR_ch141__Project_Kurai_Ryu_____Believe_Manga_Scans_.zip