Site Renewal

  • Sanzaki Kojika
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2011
      Hey, everyone! The time's coming around again for me to renew the webserver PKR is on. It costs me $100 a year, so it's not totally bad,but I could always use the extra help. So, if you would, I'd appreciate any donations I can get to help me keep the server up. You can paypal them to me at SanzakiKojika@...

      I'll try to get some more Arata Kangatari translated this weekend.

      Thanks for all your support <3