Delay in MIXiM11 this week

  • kojikasanzaki
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2010
      Well, Urd-chan called to have the SS shipped to me on Wed, like usual, so I should have gotten it Thursday or Friday, but when we called on Friday we found it hadn't shipped. I thought initially Urd-chan would be up that way yesterday to grab it, but instead, it's today. So, with that said, it's like 3:40 PM here, and she's still not back with it, and the weather is soo lovely >.> so I'll be getting it tonight, but I hafta work tomorrow early, so I might not be able to scan and translate it all before tomorrow night @_@ I apologize but not anything I can really do about it ^^;

      I'm going to be out of town next weekend, but as long as the SS comes in on Thursday, the update should be as normal.