Boku X Neko 2 (some other stuff, too)

  • Sanzaki Kojika
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2009
      For those of you who have read what we have of Boku x Neko, you should remember this chapter. To keep consistancy though, it's been cleaned up and the scans are now from the tankuban, so that it will all match. We've redone chapter 2 and it's uploaded for your enjoyment~

      Just a head's up...Mixim 11 took a break this week, so we are only one chapter behind, woo hoo! I will hopefully have that up by Monday at the latest. And, we have like 5 chapters of Arata Kangatari to catch up on, but we're making our way through it. Please be patient with us!