Re: [ProjectKuraiRyu] Mixim 44~!

  • Urd-chan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2009
      On 3/28/09, Sanzaki Kojika <kojikasanzaki@...> wrote:
      > Although it's a bit delayed, here is Mixim chapter 44! Enjoy! Also, just
      > tonote, as it states in the end of the chapter, Mixim will be taking a break
      > next week, so no new chapter! Check back for Mixim the week after~!
      >
      > Well, for those of us who were wondering about the other mysterious Zodiac
      > maiden, we finally get to meet her! But, wait, what's going on!? Now there
      > are two of them!? (Anyone else thinking Gemini?)

      Is anyone else getting the feeling of deja vu? I could have sworn I
      already read this post - with one small change.

      Hehehe. Kojika no baka!

      --
      Urd-chan
      ***************

      http://urd-chan.deviantart.com
      http://www.mediaminer.org/user_info.php/89530
      http://www.fanfiction.net/u/285607/
    • Kojika Sanzaki
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2009
        Shhh! Just shows you how much I know the Western Zodiac, lol. I know Eastern far better...heck, I barely know what I am! Even though I'm a Scorpio, I was at the store trying to buy a Sagittarius shirt..XD

        ~Sanzaki Kojika
        Keeper of Riko, the spanish speaking cactus
        http://kojika.deviantart.com-Kojika's DA page
        http://s-kojika.com/DSOD/-Darker Side of Destiny
        http://kojika.comicgenesis.com-Zos Kias
        http://s-kojika.com - Kojika's Portfolio