Updates~!

  • Sanzaki Kojika
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 23, 2008
      Updates, again!? Yeah, that's right! This time, there were two things
      that changed since the last update two days ago ^^;

      First off, PKR has a new layout! Please let me know if you are having
      any problems with it right away! Thanks!

      And, also, Kyou Kara Ma no Tsuku Jyuugou! chapter 7 is now up, too~!
      Thanks to Urd-chan for being so quick! But, please, don't expect this
      all that often!

      Enjoy the updates!
    • kojikasanzaki
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 3, 2009
        Weee, we got three releases for you, mwa hahah! Just in time for Koji to go to beeed! (sooo exhausted! The client I'm currently working with is gonna be the death of me, I swear!)

        First off we have the weekly MiXiM update~! Chapter 66 is up for your enjoyment! There are only 5 of the Penances left...but...just who is this guy that Diomedes is so afraid of!? (he makes me think a bit of Shinkyoho from Senkaiden Houshin Engi, lol)

        Next off is a double release for Arata Kangatari~! We are trying our best to catch up! I stepped in to finish off these two chapters, so please excuse the rush! Urd-chan did the first 3 pages of 41 while I did 42, but she was having some computer troubles again, so I took over and finished it. It's a pretty rush job, but it's done, ne? ^^; Hopefully, we'll have two more updates for you later this weekend~!

        That's all for now. Good night~ (ewww, I almost drooled on my keyboard XD )