.net develope local to CA and must be US Citizen

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2008
      Good Morning. Hope you are doing great.

      I have the following requirement with my client. They are looking for Some one who is local to CA and also they are looking for US Citizens. Below is the requirement from the client. Please have a look on the resume and if you are comfortable and available for the project please send me your updated resume along with your billing rate per hour.

      Waiting for your Immediate reply,

      Position: .NET Consultant

      Location: San Francisco, CA

      Start Date: Immediate

      Duration: 12 months contract

      Job description:

      We are looking for Senior .NET Consultant with ASP .net, SQL,C#, PL/SQL, JAVA Script.

      The candidates MUST have excellent communication skills.

      Experience in SQL server 2000 and 2005, T-SQL and winforms is preferred

      Please send me your . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>