ENTRY LEVEL IT JOBS WITH TRAINING AND PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      Aim Computer Consulting is a professional IT services company with its corporate offices in Livonia, Michigan. We have been in this industry for the last 9 years. We provide software consulting, development, support, maintenance, and training services.

      Because of our rapid growth in the industry, our needs for qualified IT professionals have also grown.

      We are presently looking for suitable candidates
      -with IT/ Computers background
      -with a minimum of bachelors degree
      -who are willing to relocate anywhere in USA and
      -who have an inclination to make a career in IT.
      We will train and place you on client projects.

      We also sponsor TN and H1B visas for qualified candidates.

      The following training has been scheduled:

      SharePoint with dotNet as a pre requisite for November 10th.
      Biztalk with dotNet as a pre requisite for November 24th.
      Interwoven with java as a pre requisite for December and January.

      (We can train you in basic dotnet,java as well if needed)

      We also have on going trainings for:

      Oracle Fusion
      Sharepoint
      Oracle Apps (Financial module)
      Microstrategy
      Biztalk
      Interwoven

      Our excellent benefits package includes but is not limited to:

       Competitive salary for fresher�s and experienced as well
       Dental Insurance
       Medical insurance
       401k plan
       Employee training on latest technologies
       Paid holidays
       10 days paid vacation

      Others:
      --24x7 Lab Access
      --Resume Preparation
      -- Interview Tips / Questions
      -- On �Job support
      -- Excellent marketing Team
      -- Less wait time for projects after training
      -- Free H1B Sponsorship/Green card process
      -- Free accommodation in company guest house during training period
      -- Relocation expenses between projects
      -- 100% Placement Assistance

      If this is an opportunity that you would like to be considered for, please forward a word document of your . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>