Sales Executive

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      We are currently expanding our sales force. Our compensation packages are the best in the industry.

      Requirements:

      1.) Minimum of 2 years experience in closing leads (leads provided).

      2.) Ability to generate leads on your own (must close a minimum of 2 leads per month).

      3.) Basic knowledge of w******* ign, ecommerce, and internet marketing.

      4.) Friendly and outgoing personality. Ability to establish trust with client.

      To apply for this position please follow the instructions at

      http://www.we ******* om/careers.php