IT VIRTUAL RECRUITER-ANY USA CITY

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2008
      We are a well established professional IT Consulting and Executive Search organization looking for several professionals who have at least 1 year as a technical recruiter and are capable of working virtual.

      We will supply you with full time IT permanent employee AND contract consulting positions, with salaries ranging from 90K to 250K, from companies like IBM, Microsoft, Financial Services, and Healthcare industries, etc.

      You will have access to our databases and external job boards. I will work closely with you on recruiting strategies/techniques and interviewing style. You can set your schedule but must be committed to the goals set forth.

      Compensation will be commission based so your income will not have any ceiling. Expected first years earning between $8*-125K.

      If you would like to explore being an IT executive recruiter please send your . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>