Oracle DBA Requirement (with RAC experience)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008
      Our client is looking for an Oracle DBA with RAC experience.

      Requirement is in Virginia. The ideal candidate will have atleast 5 years of Oracle DBA experience.

      This is a full time permanent position.

      If interested, please forward a copy of your updated resume and salary expectations.

      Thanks & good luck !