vb.net developer

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      What Skills & Experience:
      Experience is not as important as talent and skills. Knowing VB.net and SQL 2k5 is the only hard requirement. Understanding of accounting principles is also a plus.

      Project Types:
      Most of our apps are web-based, using VB.net and SQL 2k5. The apps can vary from small dashboards to full-featured applications. We also have some legacy clients requiring upgrades from older technologies (Access frontends and SQL 2k backbends). Our apps are for 1*-person to Fortune 100 companies.

      We are a boutique-solutions IT firm is looking for a programmer. We have doubled in size for the past two years and look to continue this pattern into the future.