Senior BEA Portal Developer - Remote Work Opportunity

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2008
      We are currently seeking Senior BEA Portal Developer for our direct client for remote work. We invite you to review the position requirements below and apply if your skills match our need.

      Position Type: 6 Months Contract

      Job Purpose/ Description:

      To provide requirements analysis, physical and logical design specifications, development and testing of computer programs and/or application components; translate functional specifications into technical specifications; assess, recommend and implement practical, cost effective and efficient systems solutions to business, application and technical problems; perform prototyping, construction, integration and migration functions; may assist in platform determination; follow rigorous system development life cycle (SDLC) and project management best practices, comply with internal Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other processes related to regulatory or compliance requirements, and adhere to change control and problem management procedures.

      Tasks and Responsibilities:

      -Evaluates and implements new initiatives on process improvement and technology initiatives.
      -Excels at analyzing functional needs that drive the analysis and technical design of quality technical solutions; recommends solutions that are aligned with business / IT strategies and complies with corporate architectural standards.
      -Serves as SME in all aspects of systems / applications software technology and / or application components.
      -Resolves application and technical problems of the highest complexity.
      -Leads interdepartmental or interdivisional operational project initiatives.
      -Analyzes performance and capacity issues of the highest complexity with systems / applications software and/or application components.
      -Continuously cultivates knowledge of emerging technologies.
      -Provides mentoring and training to junior staff.
      -Serves as initial point of escalation for all processing and operational issues.
      -Assists management in coordinating business area activities and balancing workload.
      -May design, implement and improve workflows, as well as assign projects.
      -Excels at working collaboratively with IT staff on development, troubleshooting, and other technical efforts.

      Required education/experience:

      - Must have 1+ years BEA Weblogic Portal expertise with WLP 9.2 or above
      -Senior-level Portal development experience. Will be responsible for front-end coding (potentially including AJAX), web service controls, and business layer functionality
      -Bachelor�s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
      - 6 plus years of IT work experience in systems programming / analysis.

      Thanks & Warm Regards,

      Anant Kumar - Technical Recruiter
      [This telecommute employer] ltants Inc.
      Tel: 91*-66*-0880
      Fax: . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>