Accounting systems consultant

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2007
      We are a reseller of a world-class accounting system. The developer places us in the Elite classification of their resellers. We have a full or part-time opportunity for a person to help with business systems software support. Some light software modification is required. Applicant MUST be skilled with Visual FoxPro and be able to write/modify SQL queries but extensive programming is not required. Telecommuting is perfectly acceptable but occasional short visits to our office in Cheshire, CT are necessary.