SMB Developer

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      Job Description:

      Overall *-8 years of expereience.
      Proficient with protocols like CIFS, MAPI (atleast *-4 years of experience working on these protocols). These are driver protocols.
      Networking background is required
      C/ C++ a MUST
      Must have a Linux background
      Should be familiar or should have worked in a Microsoft Windows Envoirnment
      Familiarity with Debugging techniques
      Should ahve good amount of Algorithmic skills and should be able to develop the same within the networking space.
      Excellent communication skills
      NOTES: We need someone who understands the MAPI or CIFS protocol and has worked on developing applications using these protocols. We should try and find candidates who has worked in MS Exchange Division, Building exchange servers, worked on building MS Outlook. We need someone with hardcore protocol exp.

      Please contact . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>