Flash Developer -- Bethesda, MD

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      Project based opportunity to develop a flash display of various videos. Working with Hot Banana Content Management System. (experience with Hot Banana not required).

      If you're a flash wiz and looking for a project to showcase your talents, we have the opportunity for you!

      Check out our video archives at www. ******* om/video.

      We have a brand new CMS and site and need a flash developer to help us with the video section.

      Send cover letter, resume, sample links, to . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>