Senior JAVA Developer - Strong server side exp

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 12:32 PM
      Our client has a need for a Sr. Java/J2EE Developer; minimum 5 yrs experience�the last guy they hired had 7 yrs experience). Need extensive serve side JAVA coding experience, not much J2EE needed. Tools like SQL Server or Oracle, Eclipse, ClearCase and Websphere will help). The following is what the client needs �in his own words:

      �We do not need focus on UI (html/javascript/jsp). I would like to have more server side/backend experience besides j2ee experience. I don't have the job description, but our project is to extend the existing framework. So the candidate would need to read and understand the framework in a short time and start adding new features on top of it. We use djk1.4/1.5 here.

      The location is Silicon Valley ( San Jose ), CA. Duration is *-6++ months.