Talented .Net Programmer

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2007
      We are the premiere online internet directory for the addiction and recovery industry and have been online since December 2001. We have recently launched our latest version of the site and remain a busy [dot]com advertising company. We are currently looking for .NET Programmer with exceptional sql, html, and css skills to join our team for a various number of ongoing projects that are waiting to be implemented.

      So if you have the dedication and experience please contact . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>