Consultant to Full Time Developer - ColdFusion & ASP.NET

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2007
      We are an eCommerce organization with multiple websites developed in both ColdFusion and ASP.NET. We are looking for a reliable work from home coder who is proficient in both programming languages. Experience with Authorize.net, Shipping (UPS/FedEx), Froogle and other PPC APIs are a plus.

      Please send qualifications along with requirements.