This position will represent the Web department with the design and implementation of online projects including customer facing comps f ******* om and ******* om. This person will work on both small and large scale projects and should understand the design issues and objectives of a project, and be able to come up with a design vision that is clean, user-friendly, as well as be able to work within the T-Mobile visual and brand guidelines. This person will respond to constructive feedback from the team, business owners, other designers, or internal clients, and be able to provide constructive feedback on other projects as well.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:- Work on multiple projects, both small and large, with various business owners.
- Define basic design parameters, determine required features, generate elegant web site design, and create simple and sales-effective user experiences.
- Create designs that that satisfy customer needs, business needs, brand-related needs.
- Contributing to the creation of design concepts through participation in brainstorms and other idea generating sessions.
- Design online materials, such as Flash presentation layouts, animated GIFs, screen designs/prototypes, and web page retouching and enhancements
- Maintain high quality on creative and presentation deliverables
- Manage to deadlines and at times able to produce with a quick turn-around
- Work through the entire life cycle, from producing rough concepts through to cohesive design solutions using a collaborative process.
- Design visual interfaces that enhance customer usability
Preferred skills:- Understanding of the capabilities and constraints of web technologies (HTML, style sheets, etc) for executing design concepts.
- Provide weekly project status to manager, team and business owners
- Create processes to streamline project intake process
- Collaborate with cross-functionally with the Marketing, Sales, Project Management, Customer Care, Engineering and COS teams to execute successful launches.
- Providing quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Advance the state of online creative through innovative concepts.
APPLY ONLINE AT:
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NOTICE BY EMAIL,
your reply will not be seen by a human. To contact the
employer directly, please do so by visiting the link above.