Peoplesoft contract - ASAP!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      Our Palo Alto client needs your help!

      eProcurement Peoplesoft Contract: Palo Alto California
      Length: One Month with remote work after the contract

      After the 30 day contract is complete � FLEXIBILITY and REMOTE work will be available.

      Must have experience in the following:

      Peoplesoft Financials Release 8.8
      eProcurement 8.8
      Peoplesoft Application 8.8
      Peoplesoft Tools 8.45
      Peoplesoft Application Workflow
      Knowledge of customization in purchasing and linear accelerator

      If you would like to be considered for this post, please send your . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>