Startup Needs C++ Developers

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      New startup being created by small team of software developers to create a cross-platform networking product with a very promising niche. Similar products sell for approximately $500k US. Design is complete and development is just beginning. Current launch date is Q1 2007 and we are expected to obtain venture capital at that time.

      We are currently looking for two additional seasoned C++ developers to join our team and help us create this product. They should have a strong Linux and/or Windows development background and a good understanding of PC and network performance.

      Selected team members will be expected to work from their current location and commit approximately 2*-40 hours per week. Final compensation will be commiserate with experience and contribution to the product. The current team is prepared to split profits equally for the right people.

      If interested, please forward resume, your expected availability for the next six months, and a list of accomplishments. They will be reviewed and you will be contact . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>