VB .net and Java looking for experts and mid-level

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Get recognized for your expertise!

      [This telecommute employer] is looking for experts in VB .net to author on-line tests, interview guides and to conduct technical phone interviews for VB .net (and other technologies listed below) job candidates. All of our projects can be completed through telecommuting. Our structure allows you to make money without interfering with your current projects since all work can be done remotely in your spare time. ReviewNet provides a great avenue to gain publicity and enhance your credentials as a published author. It is an easy way to show your expertise and contributions in the field to prospective employers and clients. Our interviewing opportunities will also give you the chance to speak with hiring managers in your field.

      Areas of Interest:

      SAP Configurators, by module
      Websphere (developers and administrators)
      Software Architects (VB.Net and Java)
      Web Application (Archtitect, Senior Developers)
      DBA (Datawarehousing, Oracle DBA)
      Web programmers (Flash, Php, Shockwave. This pertains specificly to how to use web based technologies rather than how to do the technologies. Website manager and internet marketing managers might be better titles)
      Industry-specific softwares

      Requirements:

      -Experience conducting technical interviews

      -16+ months experience in field

      -Great written and oral communication skills

      -Experience leading or managing technical teams preferred

      About ReviewNet:

      [This telecommute employer] provides tools and services that help companies attract, screen, and select IT personnel. We have been recognized as the best IT screening tool by Inc. Magazine, and are pleased to include many of the leading technology employers as our customers.

      To further explore our opportunities, send your . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>