Database and Website Programmer

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Seeking to computerize my company operations. Phase I requires a website that allows my installers to post their availability in a database; allows me to post job details for customers (location, duration, ...) in a database; and allows customers to log in and select their jobs and select the installation time and record the schedule in a database.

      Follow on work will be needed to expand to cover all aspects of the business. Future work will include integration with Quickbooks.