Java Programmer

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
      Immediate need for an experienced (8+ years) Java developer with some background in two or more of the following: XML, RDF, UML, jUnit, servlets. Telecommuting only. Must be US citizen.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 17 9:44 AM
        We are looking for an experienced Java programmer to assist in polishing code for an existing web site.

        We have built the [This telecommute employer] g site to raise awareness and funds for some very worthy causes. We need a person skilled in Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Ajax, J2EE, MySQL, with a good working knowledge of Apache and Tomcat for starters! We would appreciate candidates to be resourceful, creative, easy to work with and able to appreciate the value of our project.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 2009
          Two or more years of J2EE experience including Struts.

          o Experience with WebSphere Version 6.0 or later and Rational
          Application Developer (RAD) 6.0 or later (7.0 preferred.)

          o Strong Oracle DML and DDL knowledge.

          o Familiarity with design patterns such as Data Transfer Objects,
          Data Access Objects, Session Fa´┐Żade, State, and MVC.

          o Knowledge of Spring and/or Hibernate (or JPA, Java Persistence API,
          or equivalent) strong pluses.

          o Ability to clearly communicate regarding directions, requirements,
          issues and status.

          o Ability to work from specifications, some of which may be
          incomplete.

          o Experience working in the Mortgage, Lending or Banking industries
          desired.