Website - 2 quick website jobs.

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
      Website designer and programmer needed to re-do 2 websites. One requires a small database to store names of visitors who register to view and download certain files. This site also contains Java Applets that will need to be integrated.

      Design: we know more or less what we want, but willing to listed to good ideas.

      Skills required: HTML,FLASH, JAVA, scripting, Access, PHP, MySQL

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2005