Part Time Relius DB interface designer / programmer

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      We are looking for an individual with significant experience mapping data into the Relius database structures. The individual must be a solid systems designer capable of writting interface specs so our developers can write the code necessary to import data into Relius as well as export data from Relius. Our interest is with the Relius Defined Contribution and Defined Benefits products, formerly known as Quantech.

      The work is part time and can be done from home provided the consultant has access to the necessary Relius information.