Access Database Developer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      Hi,

      I work for a training comany in Tampa, Florida, and we are interested in having an access database created for us. The database would not need to hold an extremely large amount of entries (definitely not over 10,000, and probably not over 3,000 for several years). Below is a list of most of the fields we would need in this database. Please let me know if you would be interested in designing this database for us, and what your pricing would be. Thanks very much.

      Student info:
      Name
      Phone # (1 work, 1 mobile)
      Email
      Ship to Address

      Company Info:
      Name
      Contact . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>