Delphi Programmer

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
      Delphi application needs migration to orical db structure. Established software company in Milwaukee WI.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2007
        We are looking to hire someone with 2+ years experience working in Delphi. Experience with Interbase is preferable. We have several programs already written in Delphi which require additional features and some bug fixing.

        Part time or full time. Onsite or telecommute. Salary or hourly rate dependent on experience and skill level.

        Contact . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>