Digital Design Engineer

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      Title: Digital Design Engineer
      Location: Springfield, OH
      Duration: Contract (*-6 months)

      Our client, located in Springfield, has an immediate need for a Digital Design Engineer. Our client is working with the latest FPGA's and with a focus on Altera. The FPGA needs to run at 500 MHz. Our client is also using the FPGA to control and feed a bank of memory, process data and send it to the Intel processor via PCI Express. All this on a 3U cPCIe board. The next phase is to add a DAC for signal generation. Candidates must have *-10 years of experience with complex digital design. Expertise with FPGA development. Candidates must possess strong communication skills and BSEE or equivalent experience.