Freelance Grapghic Designer for small project, need ASAP!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009
      I'm looking for a Graghic Designer to create a *-8 page brochure. This project is hot- with a dealine that needs to be met. If you work well under pressure and could produce great detailed professional work, this is the perfect job for you. This is a single project, NOT a job for hire. If interested please resp . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>