XML GUI project

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Need XLM GUI on our MediaServ/NAS. When installed and licensed on our MediaServ/NAS product running a Linux 2.6 kernel, the MediaServ/GUI (MSG) will fundamentally provide a web-based, single-pane view of all CIFS and NFS-shared files that are stored within the local station�s network servers. MSG will provide a color-coded, graphical view of available SD and HD video hours of storage on each network system. The MSG will enable both automated and manual file search and movement capabilities from any, to any location on the local network and is a foundation for a plethora of media asset management features that can be incorporated into the product over time. Detailed spec available for interested, qualified candidates.