Website Communications Software Engineer

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2009
      My partner and myself are searching for a qualified individual to develop, monitor, and operate our sports handicapping website Fast ******* om. Qualified candidate will have a stake in the company and be compensated for the initial development, as well as maintenance of the site. Previous computer science background and experience preferred. Please email resume to sc . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>