Immediate Interview!! - Amisys Implementation Consultant, 6+

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2009
      Greetings,

      I am currently looking for a Amisys Implementation Consultant for a high profile Company.

      Duration: 6 + Months (Contract or Contract to Hire)
      Location: Birmingham, AL / Harrisburg, PA / Southfield, MI
      Start Date: ASAP

      Please send me a WORD Copy of your . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>