New Soundscapes Artist

  • Gerd Weyhing
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hello,

      I'm Gerd from Germany.
      Since some time I've been subscribing to this list now.
      Unfortunately, I could never find a way or topic to be involved in
      here.

      However...

      I'm a guitarist doing Soundscapes, live and on CD, and some months
      ago, I've been releasing my first CD "The Inside World"; 74 minutes
      of Soundscapes, played on Guitar (with Effects + Loops).

      If you are interested, you can find more information on my Homepage
      http://www.schrottland.de
      including reviews of the CD (in 3 languages).

      Anyone who likes Robert Fripp's Soundscapes shouldn't miss this!

      Four MP3s are available for download from MP3.COM. Follow the Link
      "Download" on my Site to get them.

      Any comments are very welcome.

      Sorry to occupy your time,

      Gerd Weyhing,