Re: [ProgAndOther] CDs for sale

  • Mark Pilon
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 5, 2000
      >Ensemble Nimbus � Garmonbozia

      I'd be interested in this. Email me.

      Mark

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Gary Varney
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 12, 2001
        Hey all,

        Clearing out a few discs I don't care for.  Shipping is included in the US (add a buck if you want insurance). All discs and inserts are in MINT condition.

        Tony Banks, _Still_ (Marillion's Fish is a guest vocalist)     $5

        Alaska, _Alaska_        $6

        Camel, _Rain Dances_         $8

        Porcupine Tree, _Staircase Infinities_     $8

        After Crying, _Megalazottak es Megszomoritottak_     $10

        Thanks,
        Gary
        NP: Beatles, _Abbey Road_

      • avebury.geo
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 3, 2002
          Hi there,

          I'm having a clear out of CDs, and have put 50 odd CDs (some very
          odd!) onto eBay. Starting price is £1.00, so there is no excuse for
          not checking them out.

          http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
          ViewListedItems&userid=unquietslumbers

          I have limited the auction to the UK by accident. If you are outside
          the UK, feel free to bid - and I'll check out the postage costs at
          the end (I'm just covering cost here!)

          All the best

          Frank

          --
          Frank Blades
          Rockhaven/Alternate View
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 4, 2002
            Another small batch of cds for sale. All six are almost new with only 3 or 4
            listens. Prices include US shipping. Please email me privately if
            interested.

            Caravan- The Battle of Hastings $7
            Salem Hill- The Robbery of Murder $7
            Leonardo- The Absolute Man $8
            Dream Theater- When Dream & Day Unite $5
            Brian Eno- Here Come the Warm Jets $6
            Styx- Serpent is Rising/Man of Miracles $6

            Dave McCoy
            daaavemc@...
          • Eric Baillargeon
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 6, 2002
              David McCoy wrote:

              > Leonardo- The Absolute Man $8

              If this one is still available I can take it off your hands.

              Eric
            • CuneiWay@aol.com
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 22, 2002
                I hate to burst anyone's balloon, but the CDs that dbender@... is offering
                for sale are pirate editions which are illegally copied off of CDs or lps.
                They may not be CDRs, but they are also NOT legal. Neither the artist or any
                other rights holder(s) (songwriters, publishers, labels) are making any money
                off of this other than the Russian bootlegger.

                Don't support pirates.

                Thank you

                Steve
                Cuneiform Records
              • rl bard
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 1, 2003
                  Abel Ganz / Back From the Zone / $10 Remastered version with new tracks
                  from 2001.

                  Fish / Songs From the Mirror / $6 Cover album released 1993.

                  Fish / Suits / $6 3rd solo album from 1994.

                  Five O' One AM / 21st Century Dream / $7 Debut album - good neo prog from
                  Germany.

                  Glass Hammer / Chronomotree / $9 Great concept album released before Lex
                  Rex.

                  Marillion / Brave / $6 Great Concept album from 1994.

                  Marillion / Afraid of Sunlight / $6 More commercial follow-up to Brave
                  released 1995.

                  Neal Morse / It's Not Too Late / $11

                  Pallas / Cross and the Crucible / $9 Best and latest album.

                  Walking on Ice / No Margin for Error / $4 Good neo-prog on Cyclops label.

                  Ron Bard

                • David Mccoy
                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 29, 2004
                    A few prog oldies for sale:

                    Barclay James Harvest- Octoberon (regular Polydor version, no bonus
                    tracks) $7
                    Caravan- If I Could Do it All Over Again... (remaster w/bonus tracks) $8
                    Klaatu- Klaatu & Hope (Ist 2 albums on one disc) $7
                    Klaatu- MagentaLane (5th album) $6

                    All disks have only been listened to 2-5 times.
                    Prices include shipping.